Paradox Arctic has thoroughly updated the PlayStation®4 version of the award-winning RPG for play with a controller, and have entirely redesigned the UI for easy viewing on televisions. Players will be able to easily navigate the game's detailed character creation, real-time-with-pause combat, and party management from their couches thanks to new TV-friendly menus and controls.
– Award-winning writing, story and artwork of Pillars of Eternity, along with the expanded world and content of The White March: Parts I & II
– Countless character creation options, from races and classes to character backgrounds which drive your personal story
– An epic universe to explore, filled with intriguing party members and companions, a variety of in-game factions, and a lovingly rendered world to traverse
– All major updates from the original PC version, including a raised level cap, expanded party AI options, and new difficulty levels
– New UI and controls designed from the ground up
18GB minimum save size